Comments

Chrissy B

One comment

  1. Hi Barbara.& Chrissy
    I would like to send you some details of a new diagnosis and treatment for Dementia/Alzheimer’s
    I have the CEO of the company Nathan Nagel & professor Alan Palmer willing to come and talk about their scientific proven digital brain trainer.

    I have explained to the guys that the aim is NOT to talk money/funding etc but to highlight the need now for this project.

    44% of Dementia sufferers have been diagnosed – What about the other 56%?
    62% of sufferers are women
    By 2025 1 million people in the UK will have dementia.

    Best wishes

    Marc

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

?>